Divorce Is Not the End of the World: Zoe's and Evan's Coping Guide for Kids
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.62
- as of 6/23/2013 12:04 CST details
- You Save: $5.37 (54%)
New (44) Used (29) from $4.52
- Sales Rank:64,727
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Rev Upd
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.3 x 9
- Publication Date:March 1, 2008
Also Available In:
- Hardcover - Divorce Is Not the End of the World: Zoe's and Evan's Coping Guide for Kids
- Paperback - Divorce Is Not the End of the World : Zoe's And Evan's Coping Guide for Kids
- Library Binding - Divorce Is Not the End of the World: Zoe and Evan's Coping Guide for Kids
"An upbeat look at the ways in which, with the right support, kids of divorce can grow stronger and more able to navigate life's storms. I recommend this kid-friendly, parent-helpful resource." --M. Gary Neumann, LHMC, Helping Your Kids Cope With Divorce the Sandcastles Way
Zoe and Evan Stern know firsthand how it feels when your parents divorce. When their parents split they knew their lives would change but they didn't know how. A few years later, when they were 15 and 13 years old, they decided to share their experience in this positive and practical guide for kids. With some help from their mom, Zoe and Evan write about topics like guilt, anger, fear, adjusting to different rules in different houses, dealing with special occasions like birthdays, adapting to stepparents and blended families, and much more.
Including updates from grown-up Zoe and Evan 10 years later, this honest guide will reassure children of divorce that, though it may seem it sometimes, it's not the end of the world.
• Advice for kids-by kids-about divorce.
• More than 28,000 copies sold.
• Revised edition includes "looking back" updates from Zoe and Evan.